The Logan Bi-Sectional balances comfort with a refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. Cylindrical stainless steel legs keep things simple and airy. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout.
|Colors Available||Oxford Quartz, Oxford Zinc, *NEW Sterling Gravel,*NEW Leaside Driftwood|
|Dimensions||W103" D72" H31" - SEAT H19"|
|Style||Contemporary / Modern, Transitional / Casual|
- Logan Bi-Sectional chaise can be positioned on either left or right side
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system
- Springs are held in place with injection molded spring clip system
- Back cushions are filled with an eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- Seat cushions are made from a medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Screw-on cylindrical stainless steel legs
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested