Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Starting at $2,179.00
Starting at $1,199.00
Starting at $3,719.00
Starting at $1,019.00
Starting at $2,729.00
Starting at $3,019.00
Starting at $779.00
Starting at $839.00
- Superior construction grade spruce plywood which is dried better and doesn’t warp or crack.
- We combine materials and make choices according to the application to ensure strength and durability of the furniture. The wood pieces systematically interlock during the assembly process which creates a strong, reinforced structure.
- In the areas of the frame that need to withstand more pressure, we use TimberStrand®. It’s an engineered wood currently used to make “H” beams in houses because of its strength. Doesn’t change with variations in humidity and temperature.
- Our frames have a “L” shaped piece that joints the back of the arm to the seat. This piece stops the pivot point on that joint and reinforces the frame.
- 100% new polyester fibre.
- Curled fibre for a better resiliency, so it retains its shape longer (6 ripples per inch).
- Silicone treated to avoid fibres bunching up together.
- Fibre is empty like a straw to allow air to flow through for more abundance.
- No recycled fibre is used because resiliency is not as good.
Leggett & Platt is the world leader in this 6 billion dollar industry. We work in co-development with them.
- Exclusivity on the design of the mechanism.
- The constant evolution of the design of the mechanism to enhance performance, fluidity and function.
- Manufactured in the United States, we invest a little more money to get a thicker grade of metal, therefore a better quality and durability for our mechanism.
- The usage of self-tapping screws reduces the risk of loose connections because they actually bite into the metal.
- Adjustable legs on rocking chairs.
- Swivel bases available on most rocking chairs.
- High quality foam (Density = 2.05 lb/ft3). The competition uses foams that vary from 1.5 to 1.9 lb/ft3.
- The compression of the foam is the equivalent of flexibility and comfort (33-38 lb/in2) average 36 lb/in2.
- Our foam is pre-crushed which allows it to have better comfort upon reception of the furniture.
- We use high quality No Sag springs with a metal rod linking all of them for better weight distribution.
- Felt is installed between the springs and the foam to lengthen their life expectancy.
- All the backs of our reclining furniture are removable for better mobility.
- Development of the lock for the removable backs was done in-house specifically for our products.
- Swivel base available on most of our rocker recliners at a minimal cost.
- Easy to install.
- The swivel base allows the chair to rotate 360 degrees or 160 degrees for our motorized recliners.
|Colors Available||Hundreds of leather and fabric colors|
|Where It's Made||Canada|
|Style||Transitional / Casual|
|Upholstery Material||Leather, Fabric|
Elegant Motion, Plush Comfort | Crafted in Montreal
Sit in an Elran sofa, sectional or recliner and you'll immediately feel the results of more than 50 years of motion seating refinement. That perfect balance of soft and supportive padding, sculpted to effortlessly cradle your body. Then you activate the motion, and it's all right! Québec's upholstery innovator is a Danco favorite. You'll agree once you come in to try out the collection.