Younger Furniture is proudly made in America, by experienced craftsmen who understand your lifestyle and your budget. Using advanced manufacturing techniques, we build in long-lasting quality that’s usually only found in high-priced, premium pieces. Frames Kiln-dried North American hardwoods, double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement, form a strong, sturdy and long-lasting foundation.
- Seat Cushions (standard): Cushions contain a core of HR (high resiliency) foam with a minimum 2.0 density, wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber and encased in a non-woven ticking material. Optional "Y Lux" Cushions: Cushions contain a core of HR 2.5 pound “Qualux” polyurethane foam banded with silicone impregnated polyester fiber. This cushion is then encased in a down proof tick cover. With a lifetime warranty on the foam.
- Optional Feather and Down Cushions: Cushions contain a core of HR 2.0 pound foam encased in a channeled, down proof, envelope filled with a mixture of polyester fiber and feather and down. Back Cushions: High quality polyester fibers, channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance.
- Double Padding: Minimum 2.0 “HR”/ILD may vary depending on style or desired results. “HR” quality foam with 2.5/ILD is used in “YLUX” seat cushions. All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements. Fiber: 2 oz. slick. Fiber encased in a non-woven cover to prevent fiber migrating.
- Propex: Sturdy synthetic substrate added to inside backs, outside arms and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce the effects of accidental tears and punctures.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire, create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Legs/Feet: Made of resilient hardwood or stainless steel legs and bases in different shapes and sizes to enhance each style. Legs are either built into the frame, attached at the factory, or included for screw in depending on the style
|Dimensions||29"W x 36"D x 34"H|
|Where It's Made||North Carolina, USA|
|Style||Contemporary / Modern, Mid-Century|
|Frame Finish||Medium Wood|